Structured Process Modeling - Gent 2013
|Participants||146 master students|
- enrolled in a BPM course
- within the master program of Business Engineering
- Contact me for the Fines case
- Contact me for the Visa case
- Contact me for the 2013GENT FINES log
- Contact me for the 2013GENT VISA log
- Download a zip archive containing the Fines models
- Download a zip archive containing the Visa models
- Download a zip archive containing the Fines charts
- Download a zip archive containing the Visa charts
This dataset was used in
- Jan Claes, Irene Vanderfeesten, Frederik Gailly, Paul Grefen, Geert Poels, The Structured Process Modeling Theory (SPMT) - A cognitive view on why and how modelers benefit from structuring the process of process modeling, Information Systems Frontiers, Vol 17(6), p. 1401-1425, 2015.
None of the above materials may be used without permission of the authors. When used, a proper reference to the authors and/or corresponding papers should be clearly mentioned, together with a link to this website.