Process of Process Modeling - Eindhoven 2012
|Participants||118 master students|
- enrolled in a BPM course
- within the master program of Operations Management & Logistics, Innovation Management, or Business Information Systems
- Contact me for the Mortgage case
- Contact me for the 2012EHV log
- Download a zip archive containing the Mortgage models
- Download a zip archive containing the Mortgage charts
This dataset was used in
- Jan Claes, Irene Vanderfeesten, Jakob Pinggera, Hajo A. Reijers, Barbara Weber, Geert Poels, A visual analysis of the process of process modeling, Information Systems and e-Business Management, Vol 13(1), p. 147-190, 2015.
- Jan Claes, Irene Vanderfeesten, Frederik Gailly, Paul Grefen, Geert Poels, The Structured Process Modeling Theory (SPMT) - A cognitive view on why and how modelers benefit from structuring the process of process modeling, Information Systems Frontiers, Vol 17(6), p. 1401-1425, 2015.
None of the above materials may be used without permission of the authors. When used, a proper reference to the authors and/or corresponding papers should be clearly mentioned, together with a link to this website.